HPS compressor controls
We engineer, produce and test various special controls, especially compressor controls for start- and service air compressors. Application areas of these air compressors are mainly:
- Ship building incl. Navy
Services in detail
- Control for power of 200 kW and more
- Optionally with relay technology or PLC (programmable logic controller)
- For PLC modern visualisation and usage on full graphic color display possible
- Monitoring of fault reports of compressors and on demand third party equipment
- Connection to external control rooms (signals of the compressor to the control room or usage of external signals in compressor control)
- Connection by volt free contacts or PROFIBUS, PROFINET, CAN-Bus
- Newer communication interfaces on request (information advantage due to Siemens Solution partnership)
- Circuit diagram creation by CAE experts, specialised in compressor controls
A team with attention to detail
A team very well experienced in this subject accompanies the project from the beginning to the end. This way we prevent potential information losses and you will at any time know, who to turn to. Your contact person will help you uncomplicated, fast and flexible, if you have any questions. Our customers appreciate that and therefore return with pleasure.
"Fast" is also possible, in case you are in a hurry: Small controls can be delivered within a few days due to our short working distances, in-house production and storage. More complex controls take a bit longer, but these also profit of the HPS full service offer.
No matter, what you are looking for – we implement it. Special requests and customisation are our daily business. We do not sell products "off-the-peg", but engineer and plan every control at your individual requirements. And if these requirements are a standardised system, then we engineer a corresponding control for you and implement it standardised, if indicated with variable components. We structure such projects in a way, that the effort for all involved is minimised by the efficient use of emerging synergy effects.